Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The World is Full of Idiots

Maybe I just realized it in Europe and it is a worldwide thing, or maybe it is just in Europe. There are a lot of really stupid people around. My "favorites" that I have encountered are the following:

1) People that are walking in front of you and randomly stop: where is the logic behind this action? Especially on a crowded street. It just does not make sense that people are thinking "hm, this is the perfect place to stop so that a crowd of people slam into me!"

2) People that walk at an unbearably slow pace. I completely get the whole walking at a relaxing pace, but what i do not understand is when people walk so slowly that it would take about an hour to get somewhere that would normally take about 15 minutes. I personally do not want to die of old age just trying to go 1/4 of a mile down the road.

3) People in a group that decide to completely block a sidewalk making it impossible for people to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...