Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Clothes

I was babysitting for my cousin today and naturally, after lunch, her 1 and a half year old baby needed a whole new outfit. Maybe for an experienced mother it would have taken about 10 minutes to get him dressed, but for me, it took about 30. I guess my question here is, why must some baby clothes be so difficult? I feel like this particular outfit was designed by someone who really wanted to piss off babysitters. It had like 80 buttons, and not the kind that just look like they are buttons but are actually snaps and really easy. Also, it was a one-sy with pants and sleeves, and not stretchy material, and it is not like a baby is going to help get itself dressed, but rather is going to squirm around and make it as difficult as possible. My idea- babies should only wear those really easy -to-get-on pants and shirts, and not things designed by rocket scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...