Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scrubs Look Good on Everyone

Well, the only positive thing I can say about my dad being in the ICU is that I feel like I am in an episode of Scrubs whenever I am there. All of the ICU employees were awesome and really friendly, and it amazes me that they are always so bubbly and amiable because they definitely see a lot of butts every day. Thankfully my dad is moving to a regular room tomorrow out of intensive care, but I will say that I will miss the doctor that looks like Doug from the Hangover (or, if you prefer, the guy from National Treasure), and the Paul Bettany guy and sweet, older nurse who was constantly warning me not to go into the medical field because of all the work, and nurse with somewhat of a mid western accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...