Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fund My Trip, Please!

The kind of family I will be helping in India
I can't wait to take care of these cute little rascals!

For those of you who thought I was embarking on my upcoming philanthropic venture for free, think again! I do incur volunteer fees to pay for my food and housing while dedicating my time to caring for the children of Tibetan refugees in Bir, India. If you would like to donate five cents, ten cents, a dollar, ten dollars, or any amount, please visit my volunteer page: http://www.gofundme.com/5win9c.

If you simply want to wish me well on my journey, that means a good deal to me as well! Keep coming back for posts of my time helping out in India!

One of my buddies from the nursing home where I volunteered in Costa Rica!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...