Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tower Heist Review

I do not even know if I just spelled "Heist" right. There is not a spell check on this thing. Anyways, back to the point of this blog. I was pleasently surprised at the film, it was extremely watchable. Of course, my expectations were not very high as it is a Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy comedy about stealing 20 million dollars from a rich guy. Not that Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller are not skilled at what they do, but you know what I mean.

The film is basically about a group of employees who work at an extremely ritzy apartment building in NYC who discover that the richest man living there who was put in charge of their pensions was involved in a fraud scandal and their money was gone. So, of course, Ben Stiller decides that with the aid of some of the other screwed-over employees that they need to steal their money back.

It was pretty funny, I did not feel like looking at my watch at all and it was very fast-paced. Of course, it was extremely ridiculous, and the end left a lot unsolved. But for what it was worth, it was a decent comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...