Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drove to Chicago...

My feet hurt. I can barely keep my eyes open. I am tired and cranky. But still so excited to be in Chicago. I love spending time with everyone here for they all mean a lot to me- I have loved learning about my grandfather's past. No one has lived a life quite like his.

The ride here from MN was actually rather painless. One of my favorite parts was the various entertaining billboards we saw on the side of the road. Two of them in particular stood out to me as being particularly hilarious: one was for an "adult fantasy shop SLASH bakery" and the other was for "Fireworks and cheese".
I am a little concerned about these combinations and wondering who it is that is shopping at these places. I guess  I should think less hard about it and just think "only in Wisconsin..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...