Monday, February 27, 2012

A Very Decent Year for the Oscars

Angelina needs to eat something lest she fade away, Natalie Portman has never looked sexier, and I am thrilled about the result of most of the coveted awards. Billy Crystal was hilarious in a simple way- not going over the top or trying too hard. He is a classy kind of comedian and I was much more entertained than I have been in previous years. I particularly enjoyed the video created by certain actors portraying the sample audience watching the Wizard of Oz- my gut was certainly busted.

As far as presenters go, I feel that everyone did a rather nice job. Except Angelina Jolie. I have never been more grossed out looking at such a skeletal being baring her skeletal leg on stage. In my oh-so-humble opinion, she did not look sexy at all- just gaunt and sickly. She needs some double-stuff Oreos dipped in peanut butter and deep fried, STAT! On the other hand, I thought that Natalie Portman looked sexy beyond words. I do have a tiny woman crush on her, but wow, what a woman.

As far as the Oscar winners, I have to say I was rather pleased with the results. The only one I was not too sure about was The Artist winning best picture. In my mind it was an exceptionally close race between that and Hugo. However, the two films combined won a good deal of awards, so I was happy about that.



Please eat something, Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ireland Part One of Part One: Two Planes, A Bus, And Air BN

  I play Pokemon Go, something I am neither proud nor ashamed of. I feel like there is a stigma about us Pokemon Goers, but if I try to make...