Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cleanse- Part 2!

9:39 AM Day 2

So guess who is on day 2 of a cleanse and still feels AWE-SOME! If you guessed me, well aren't you insightful? Just kidding. Well so far I have had one green juice and my chlorophyll water since I like to bite the bullet on that one and get it out of the way as soon as possible. I also did yoga this morning and currently feel like I am on top of a mountain. Woot!

1:16 PM Day 2

I forgot to add that a juice cleanse may as well be synonymous with a cure for insomnia. I slept like a rock, sans earplugs and sans eye mask, for about 9 hours straight. For the first time in many moons, I did not have to exhaust my options of counting sheep, reading until my eyelids grew heavy and any sort of dances to sleep gods (okay, slight exaggeration). I am about halfway through my cleanse and still feel great. Someone told me it is because I was eating right and exercising prior to the cleanse, which means my body has less toxins to rid itself of. Isn't that jolly news?

1:46 PM Day 2

Wow. I am regretting this whole thing. Just kidding, I still feel great! I realize I just wrote less than an hour ago, but I just started drinking a peppermint water and I wanted to inform my readers that it is unfathomably tasty- like drinking a candy cane (or possibly toothpaste if you were to just extract the peppermint flavor)! Mmmm!

6:01 PM Day 3

I am sweating and feel like an anvil is pressing on my stomach but mentally I still consider my mood stable. I have already begun composing a grocery list for my return to a normal diet! Thankfully, I have one juice to go- I'm trying to hold off as long as humanly possible.

8:25 PM Day 2

I had no idea it was possible to feel so tired at this early, pathetic hour of the night. Yet here I lay, in my jammies and under the covers. Let's hope I survive tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...