Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Juice Cleanse

Well, I know how much you all love to follow my life journeys and adventures, and it has been ages since I have embarked on one. The long wait finally ends tomorrow, however, when I begin a three-day juice cleanse. See, I figured now that I am doing the Bikram yoga almost every day, I might as well add one more super hippie thing to my routine, and I can't think of anything more hippie than a juice cleanse.

My co-workers all reacted differently to the cleanse. One got cranky, one slept a lot, and one was too busy to notice she wasn't eating. I hope to be the third option.

So a few hours ago, I enjoyed my last meal before diving head-first into this cleanse which will begin tomorrow morning. I will post pictures and my reactions as the day wears on. The juice I am most nervous about is chlophyll water. This sounds more like something that would grow on the side of a fish tank or be the subject of a National Geographic botany special than something that should go into my body.

It may be a strange experience, but I am all for trying new things and documenting them. So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...