Monday, October 8, 2012

The Final Countdown

I hope the band that sings that song, Europe, doesn't sue me for improper use of copyrighted information. That would make them pretty desperate for cash. It's the third and final day of my cleanse. To be honest, I did not think someone could survive on a juice diet, but not only am I surviving, it's safe to say I am thriving. I feel awesome and definitely like I could do this for a few more days. But I also miss food, and that cancels out my desire to continue cleansing.

2:14 PM Day 3

My running around like a chicken with its head cut off (who came up with that saying anyways? What a creepy visual) prevented me from writing until now. However, I am on juice four for the day, with two remaining, and I feel energetic and productive! Unfortunately, the cleanse did not provide as deep of a sleep last night as it did the first night, but I still fit in plenty of Zs.

4:01 PM Day 4

I am currently drinking my last Master Cleanse which is a bittersweet feeling. I have formed some creepy, psychological-analysis-worthy bond with my juice cleanse. I've heard of people forming deep attachments with intimate objects, but this seems a bit over the top. I am almost tempted to sign up for a couple more days!

8:25 PM Day 4

Well, the cleanse comes to a close. Nice alliteration, Marisa. I'm going to miss the master cleanse, but I'm excited for food! I still feel great, like I could continue for a few days, but I'm not going to. I did my three days, I'm done!

Sweet and Spicy! Addictive!

Liquid Candy Cane
Packed with Veggies yet tastes Fruity!

Lunch Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...