Saturday, October 18, 2014

I Tend to Joke in my Posts

I am sorry that my post about being sick offended others. It was a joke.
In summary, I was sick last week, but I'm feeling better. Yay!!

I embrace the fact that I am able to poke fun at myself and my own culture. Americans do a lot of really ridiculous things. I used to feel able to make jokes that were clearly that: jokes, without worrying about offending others. The things that I say are opinions, and opinions only. I do not make statements claiming they are 100% true or that I KNOW MORE than others.

Like the below are opinions:
1) Some Japanese people go to the hospital too often.
2) Some Americans put off going to the doctor for WAY TOO LONG.

Consider this a public service announcement. If you read my blog, you will encounter sarcasm and humor, because that is just a part of my personality, and it comes out in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...