Monday, February 10, 2014

Hogwarts Peanut Butter Cookies

First, a legal disclaimer: I did not ask J.K. Rowling if I could use the name of her famous school of witchcraft and wizardry. Shockingly, I think she has more pertinent issues to concern herself with than a rarely-visited blog using the name of her imaginary school. Just a wild guess. The reason I titled this recipe as such is because I cannot come up with anything other than witchcraft and wizardry to explain how these peanut butter cookies do not fall apart, considering there is no flour in them. I contest that some Hogwarts professor or kitchen employee created this recipe that I just happened to come across. Please enjoy this easy recipe for gluten and dairy-free peanut butter cookies!

Hogwarts Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
-2 cups peanut butter
-1 cup packed brown sugar (can anyone think of a single recipe that calls for brown sugar that isn't packed?)
-1 cup white sugar
-2 eggs
-2 tsp. baking soda

Instructions:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (if it were celcius I would be concerned)
2) Mix everything together and beat until well-combined
3) Drop little spoons of dough onto cookie sheet and create a crisscross pattern with a fork
4) Bake for about 8-10 minutes
5) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...