Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clearly, Jesus has a favorite football team!

Okay, I admit it, I was skeptical. I am not even a football fan, I cannot really say I know the slightest about the game, but even I can put two and two together and understand that Broncos vs. Steelers esentially equals "Broncos lose". Sure, one of their top players may have been benched due to his posession of the sickle cell trait and inability to play at high altitudes. Sure, Tebow has saved the Broncos numerous times. But this just seemed out of reach. So, how did it happen? The only explaination is that Jesus and Tebow are seriously homeboys. All I can say is they sure as heck better keep those friendship ties strong, because next week looks even furthur out of our reach. But, I was a nay-sayer, and I have been proven wrong! So, go Broncos, go Tebow, and go Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...