Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

I was just having a thought. I know you are all excited to read about it. Don't worry, no need to hide the enthusiasm.

New Year's is all about resolutions. The most common ones, as I am sure you all figured as I, are to lose weight, give up drinking, and give up smoking. But what about the skinny, sober non-smokers? I am wondering if there are any "reverse resolutions" that people ever make. Like, this year I am going to gain 20 pounds. Or, this year I am going to smoke and drink ALL the time! Then, they could give up the things they decided to start on the NEXT New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...