Friday, January 20, 2012

No More $40 Haircuts for me!

I absolutely love Super Cuts. They do the exact same thing as fancy salons but for about 30 dollars less. The only difference, I suppose, is that they do not wash your hair beforehand and they do not style it afterwards. Both are things that I can do myself and I do not think are worth the extra 30 dollars. The hairstylists are just as friendly, and whether I go to a fancy salon or a cheap one they try and sell me their expensive salon products by informing me that my hair is "extremely dry". So, same end result, same criticisms of my hair, but a lot less money spent and a lot less time to get my hair cut. I don't get why anyone would go anywhere else.

Actually, I am really unsure as to why any hairdresser would think that refering to my hair as "extremely dry" would EVER be a good idea. I understand that they do it to try and sell a hair-care system worth more than my net value, but that is not exactly how I make friends (or in their case, repeated customers). It actually does the complete opposite. The girl who cut my hair this particular time at Super Cuts did NOT call my hair dry, and that made it a much better experience. Unlike the others, she can expect to see me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Lawn Chair

Apparently, I care about lawn chairs. I’ve always known that I typically give inanimate objects personalities and feelings. The “As-is” sect...